Friday, June 12, 2009

Austin?

Maybe I should have stayed in the Austin area. Last night my dad's boss told him that they were going to keep him on night shift. He's now looking for work elsewhere and told my mom if she wants to move back to Houston and get her old job back (it's still available and her boss wants her back) she should do it. So... I guess I'm looking for a job in the Austin area now and possibly moving back. (I hate moving, but I miss Texas!)

If anyone knows of someone who needs a roommate, let me know...

2 comments:

So, I'm Corey said...

If I didn't have a room mate, I'd live with ya. I'm sorry you're having to go through all of this. It sucks. However, I'll be back in the area in a month. Depending on when you plan on moving back, I can help you move in. :) Moving sucks, but I think you'd be happier back here. DO research ... Austin's the number 1 city to live in right now in this economy.

Unknown said...

I need a roommate!!!! Come live with me Sister!!!