Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Internet problems make for grumpy parents

Our internet went out for a while this morning, but when it came back on, it only worked on my laptop and not my parent's desktop. So, we spent the better part of the evening on the phone with tech support trying to fix it. After we thought we had it, we hung up, then tried the wireless and it didn't work. So... I tinkered with it and I think I got it to work (obviously, because I'm blogging right now from home) but we're afraid it's going to mess up again. I think it's good, though.

I drove today! I haven't driven my car since we got here until tonight. I have left the house, but my mom was driving because I have no idea where anything is here. And I'm really thinking about joining a gym soon. It's too hot to run outside here- it got up to 104 today!

We bought a desk for my room and put it together without any problems and it looks great! It's just a small desk with book shelves on the sides so I don't need to buy a new bookshelf. It fits really well in my room.

It's 9:30pm and I'm hungry again... I really need to stop being hungry at night! I don't know how to make it stop, though. I eat at normal times during the day.

Have you heard of that show on ABC called The Unusuals? Amber Tamblyn plays a detective named Casey. (I'm guessing that's how you spell it). It's weird hearing my name on TV!

Maybe I'll take a bubble bath tonight... :) And now that the internet is ok, I'll be able to do some online job searching in the morning and then go out and get applications at retail places. (my last resort!)

Now that this blog was completely all over the place, I'm going to see if there's guacamole in the fridge!

1 comment:

So, I'm Corey said...

Blogs that are "all over the place" are the best ones. I hope your internet doesn't eff up again! As for eating late at night ... try drinking a lot of water. That's what I did last night!