Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I love the way you move!

I've been listening to the new Dave Matthews Band album from Pandora since it's not officially released until next Tuesday! I <3 it! Of course I would, it's Dave Matthews! I heard a few of the songs live in concert this year so it's not completely new to me. I think my favorites are Lying in the Hands of God and My Baby Blue.
I painted my room a few days ago! It's called "Quiet Meditation", and I'll post pictures as soon as I get everything on the walls. I still haven't completely unpacked and there are boxes everywhere in here, and I'm waiting for my degree to come in the mail so I can hang it on the wall!
Now that the weekend is over, it's time for the job search--- BOO. I dislike looking for a job because you fill out the same information over and over again. Why can't I just hand them my resume and be done with it? Also, I have this feeling that I'm going to be "over-qualified" to be a barista with my Master's degree. It sucks living in the suburbs...
I'm getting a tan! I've spent at least three days out at the pool and it's very noticeable now! Except yesterday my mom noticed a speck of paint still on my leg from painting a few days ago, and when I washed it off, there was a white spot-- so I have a tan mark on my leg from that stupid speck of paint! Kind of funny...
I haven't driven my car since we got here last Wednesday. I've been riding with mom whenever we go places since I have no idea where things are here yet. This week I plan on venturing out with resumes in hand and (while getting lost) filling out a lot of job applications. CareerBuilder worked for me once, but there's so much spam on that site these days.

Also, I watched Reservation Road last night and it was soooo sad! The entire thing was sad, from the very beginning! It was a good psychological film, but you start out crying and you hardly stop at all. Jennifer Connelly and Joaquin Phoenix were excellent, and you really hate Mark Ruffalo throughout the film. It's a Focus Features film, so I'd say it's worth watching.

1 comment:

So, I'm Corey said...

John and I saw like 10 minutes of Reservation Road once. It was ... not my kind of movie. Good luck with the job search. Those applications are a bitch to fill out.