Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Update!

Howdy!  Only a few days left to soak up the summer!  (And I'm working from home; it never really ends, does it?)

My goal this summer was to blog like crazy and add more to my TeachersPayTeachers account.  (As a runner, I need a little extra change to pay for new gear and races...)  Guess what I didn't do?  Blog and get on TeachersPayTeachers.  Sigh.

Well, I got on today and added the CHAMPS posters I tried to share in Google last year.  I updated the link in that post, as well.  You can find them here: CHAMPS posters

I also added a Melodrama Playwriting planning sheet that I use with 7th and 8th graders in the spring.  Middle schoolers are all about melodrama and they LOVE it!  It includes the elements you must have to make it a true melodrama, and a timeline at the end for both students and the teacher to keep track of the writing project.  I gave them three weeks to write (or type.  We use Google Drive.), then three-four weeks to produce their work.  They LOVE writing and producing their own scenes!

I'm going through my files right now to see what else I can add to the store before school starts that would be beneficial to all theatre educators, veterans and newbies.

What resources are you looking for the most?

Cheers!
Kasey

No comments: