Friday, July 6, 2018

My Running Playlist

Do you run with headphones?  Do you listen to music, podcasts, or books?  Personally, I need to have music playing, and I rotate out my playlist every few months to keep it fresh.  There are a few songs that I've kept on my list for the last 9 years, like "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga, but for the most part I need to have a good beat to keep me going. 

Below is my Running List from Spotify; this is my time to listen to those guilty pleasure pop songs that make you move!  Enjoy, and happy running!



As always, safety should be your number one priority when you're out running, so make sure the volume is low enough for you to hear your surroundings.  Or you could purchase fancy Aftershokz headphones so you can still hear your music and surroundings.  Maybe if I make enough in my side gig I can splurge on those!

Cheers,
Kasey

No comments: