Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Good Old Music

A Facebook friend posted a video of Ryan Adams playing one of my very favorite songs from back in the day. I immediately opened iTunes and made a playlist of "Old Goodies" to jam out or be nostalgic to. This is definitely going on CD and in my car in the morning!

1. No One Really Wins- Copeland
2. Uppers Aren't Necessary- Rocky Votolato
3. Cross My Heart- The Rocket Summer
4. Portions For Foxes- Rilo Kiley
5. Way You Make Me Feel- Radiant
6. The Day Forever Died- Matt Wertz
7. Such Great Heights- The Postal Service
8. California- Phantom Planet (The OC, anyone?)
9. Come Pick Me Up- Ryan Adams
10. Paint the Silence- South
11. The Brilliant Dance- Dashboard Confessional
12. Take Cover- Acceptance
13. We Used to Be Friends- The Dandy Warhols
14. Found My Place- Augustana
15. Penny on the Train Track- Ben Kweller
16. Speeding Cars- Imogen Heap
17. Pistachio- Lisa Hannigan
18. Pretend You're Alive- Lovedrug
19. Someone Else's Arms-Mae

I'd like to give a shout out to James Wetz for being awesome and sharing some of this music with me in college! :)

The Diet is going well but I'm tired of being hungry all the time. I was not aware that although I eat healthy for the most part, I was eating all the time! I need to train myself to eat three square meals a day, maybe with room for a small snack. For a woman who loves food, this will be difficult!

My garden is sprouting! I put up some cheap fencing to keep the doggies out so now it can take off! My beans are up, corn is slowly coming up, and cucumbers are growing like crazy! :) So excited for fresh veggies!

No comments: